Here we go.

02 September 2008

ATM @ Vino's during Obama's Nomination Acceptance speech, 28 Aug 2008:


Breakfast of champions (Post 5K, 30 Aug 2008):


Here is the new fountain in front of the Federal Courthouse. Apparently, the Fed Judges HATE it. I like it a lot, but it needs a little greenery, IMO. (30 Aug 2008)




I made fish & chips (& onion rings, courtesy of KMHD) for Labor Day.


KMHD for hire, for all of your Labor Day 2008 fly-swatting needs:


Keiko's cupcake:


Happy Birthday, Keiko!:


Bronuts made an appearance @ our home, courtesy of Zach H. I'm so honored!



Labor Day was great, we shared it with really awesome people. KMHD, Zach R., Keiko, Rett, Collin, Delores, Delphina, Heather & Zach H. I'm still getting to know Keiko, Delores, Heather, & Zach H., it's rad to have a good mix of old friends and soon-to-be closer friends.

Having folks over made me wonder what I should do for the big birthday bash. I'm still undecided on the theme! This party isn't just for me, mind you, it's for all of the end-of-October/November babies. I know for certain that I'd like a taco truck there, so if ya'll have suggestions, that's what the comments space is for! Here's one I've been rolling around in my head: Election Day theme! My birthday is November 1, a few days before election day. We can speak in rhetoric at each other! Eh. I need ideas.


3 comments:

John Mark said...

That fountain....It needs some little paper boats.

kmhd said...

I agree with JMB.

Alannah said...

I think the fountain looks like tire treads. It does need something to "warm it up"...maybe some baby ducks or paper boats, yeah.

The food, as always, looks amazing. I love that you guys also went to an Obama watch party - I'm just now discovering the joy of being in public with politically like-minded others...it's actually kind of fun!

Blog Archive